Proudly Serving the Community Since 1895


Recent News


Funeral Information for Ret. AC Gregory Hoppert

The Union Grove – Yorkville Fire Department is saddened to announce the passing of retired Assistant Chief Gregory Hoppert. Greg... Read More →

Chiefs Fall Message 2017

With road construction likely to go until December, flooding problems lingering for many weeks, and the thought of Fall and... Read More →


What, Where, & When Can I Burn?

Please review the ordinance specifically for your municipality.
We also ask you to report any burning to our Department (262) 878-4181  and to the Racine County Sheriff’s Department (262) 886-2300.
• Village of Union Grove Ordinance, Chapter 46, Section 46-17, Open Burning.
• Town of Yorkville Ordinance, Chapter 26 Section 26-18, Open Burning.

Who Do I Contact About an Ambulance Bill?

All of our EMS billing is forwarded electronically to LifeQuest, a billing, collection, and data management service, located in Wautoma, Wisconsin.  You may contact LifeQuest through its toll free number, 800-786-4911.  You will speak with a live customer service representative, not a voice mail, 7 days per week, 24 hours per day. You may also visit their website,

Can I Become a Member of the Fire Department?

With the right qualifications, training, and dedication you may be able to serve the community as well!  Be sure to visit our Membership page to learn more. 

Where can I find events or classes?

Our Events page lists upcoming events as well as the department calendar.


Interested in learning CPR?

Four to six minutes is the window of opportunity for someone to act before its too late!


Back to Top
Enter your Infotext or Widgets here...